BeamaLife Corporation is a national financial planning firm for individuals and corporations, which is headquartered in Freehold, New Jersey. We specialize in fixed income assets that provide an alternative investment for corporate cash, pension funds, etc. We help private and public corporations with effective treasury cash management strategy including “best practice” treasury cash management, tax-efficient use and investment of overseas cash and our main services are “physician financial planning”, “second death life insurance” and “retirement planning”. As an American popular financial planning agent, we understand the importance of supporting higher education for the students.
Hence, we are now extending our efforts by providing scholarship of $2000 to one student under our BeamaLife Scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student who is currently studying at a college or university in the United States.
- Students from all the countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Important dates to remember
Contest ends on March 15th, 2018
Winner announcement – March 30th, 2018
How to Apply
Applicant should submit a well written article or essay of 700 words or more on the topics related to financial planning or any other topic related to this website. The essay or article will be judged on the basis of its creativity and uniqueness, as well as the content.
- You should tell us why you are interested to participate in our scholarship program.
- You should email us all the details to: email@example.com along with:
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Phone, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
- Any Photo Identification Proof of your College
- By submitting the article, you are giving us the permission to use the article for promotional purposes.
- There is no fee to participate in scholarship program.
- Applicant’s data is kept confidential and it is not shared with anyone.
- Winners will be published on our website and’ll be contacted directly via email too.