Common Money & Retirement Savings Mistakes:
1. Not beginning with the end in mind (i.e., not understanding how retirement income streams work before allocating savings for it)
2. Killing your growth cycle for big expenses, such as college funding
3. Thinking all you need is one financial tool (i.e., a 401(k) plan)
4. Not understanding the different financial tools available and how their attributes are supposed to interact to create bigger results
5. Saving harder not smarter
6. Not taking the time, the dollars we save today are our most valuable in the future
The actions you take today, or don’t take, could have a significant impact on your future and retirement income down the road. This is not the same run of the mill financial guidance you may know.
Learn how to create guaranteed and income tax-free retirement income for your golden years with our special IRS Sec 7702 plan guide. Get the FREE Guide now!